The General Assembly of the Members of ENEN meets annually, always on the first Friday of March as established in the statutes
The objective of this annual meeting is to:
- discuss the general policy of the ENEN Association according to its objectives,
- approve the proposed activities, action plan and annual budget,
- decide on membership evaluations,
- to appoint the members of the Board of Governors, President and Vicepresident.
Meetings of the General Assembly of the “European Nuclear Education Network” aisbl from 2018 onwards.
- 4th General Assembly Meeting in Brussels, Belgium, 6 March 2020
- 3rd General Assembly Meeting in Brussels, Belgium, 1 March 2019
- Extraordinary (2nd) General Assembly meeting in Brussels, Belgium, 28 September 2018
- 1st General Assembly Meeting in Brussels, Belgium, 2 March 2018
Meetings of the “Réseau Européen pour l’Enseignement des Sciences Nucléaires-ENEN Association” from 2003 to 2018.
- Extraordinary General Assembly meeting in Brussels, Belgium, 28 September 2018
- 16th General Assembly Meeting in Brussels, Belgium, 2 March 2018
- 15th General Assembly Meeting in Manchester, United Kingdom, 3 March 2017
- 14th General Assembly Meeting in Geel, Belgium, 5 March 2016
- 13th General Assembly Meeting in Helsinki, Finland, 6 March 2015
- 12th General Assembly Meeting in Essen, Germany, 7 March 2014
- 11th General Assembly Meeting in Vienna, Austria, 1 March 2013
- 10th General Assembly Meeting in Saclay, France, 2 March 2012
- 9th General Assembly Meeting in Madrid, Spain, 3 March 2011
- 8th General Assembly Meeting in Ljubljana, Slovenia, 5 March 2010
- 7th General Assembly Meeting in Manchester, United Kingdom, 6 March 2009
- 6th General Assembly meeting in Prague, Czech Republic, 7 March 2008
- Extraordinary General Assembly meeting in Madrid, Spain, 8 October 2007
- 5th General Assembly meeting in Barcelona, Spain, 2 March 2007
- 4th General Assembly meeting in Pisa, Italy, 3 March 2006
- 3rd General Assembly meeting in Munich, Germany, 4 March 2005
- 2nd General Assembly meeting in Stockholm, Sweden, 5 March 2004
- 1st General Assembly meeting in Luxembourg, 11 November 2003
Every year, the day before the General Assembly:
- A Technical visit with guided visits to particular facilities is organised by the host institution in the morning.
- A Special Event, with presentations and discussions, is dedicated to a particular topic of interest in the afternoon.
- In the evening, a social dinner is organised for the ENEN members.