The event will combine an in-person conference with an online event which allows delegates who cannot or who don’t want to travel to Brussels to participate and present their paper.
CALL FOR PAPERS OPEN until 16 July 2021
NESTet is a great opportunity to discuss opportunities and challenges in nuclear education, training, knowledge management and human resource development related to nuclear energy and other nuclear applications.
Join the discussion and send your abstract for one of the following topics:
- Current best practices in education and training.
- Future needs from end-users in terms of workforce.
- Capacity building including skills and competencies.
- Success stories in attracting, developing, and retaining talent.
- Attracting and retaining – changes expected post-COVID
- Innovative pedagogical approaches, technologies, and methodologies.
- Developing leaders in culture for safety and project managers.
- Networking and creating international relations.
You will be able to present your abstract orally or as a poster. Please upload your abstract before 16 July 2021 to the NESTet Presentation Portal.
More details about the NESTet’21 on the Conference Website.
Call for papers in PDF format, available for download, HERE