14th Annual International Conference on Sustainable Development through Nuclear Research and Education - Nuclear 2022
Organized between May 18-20, 2022 by the Institute for Nuclear Research Romania, under the auspices of the Romanian Academy
to share the latest achievements in the following topics and to discuss their contribution in bringing nuclear energy closer to the future society needs:
- advanced reactors and innovative systems, including SMRs and GenIV
- nuclear safety
- nuclear fuel and materials and technology development
- radioactive waste management and disposal
- nuclear education and training
- strategies and policies in nuclear energy
- research infrastructure
- international cooperation
The conference is intended to be organized as a hybrid event.
Should pandemic safety measures permitting, it will be possible to meet in person, at RATEN ICN headquarters, in Pitesti!
Visit www.nuclear.ro for more information –> https://nuclear.ro/conferinta/ (direct link to the Conference)
Poster available for download HERE